Portland Property Management
We can Help Manage Your Portland Rental Property
Owning an investment property is not as easy as just finding a renter and collecting the monthly rent. Our goal is to find you a responsible and reliable tenant through a stringent tenant screening criteria (credit, employment, rental history, criminal background checks).
We also provide rental applications and forms that, along with a consistent screening process, help to ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
Here are some of the things we will do for you and what sets us apart from other Portland Property Management Companies:
- We provide a lease agreement that specifically reflects your property, collect and account for rents, and confront tenants to enforce the terms of the lease agreement.
- We will keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant law facing property owners and tenants.
- We will effectively market your home through the internet and print (when deemed necessary). We will track vacancy rates, vacancy factors, time–on-market, and rent values for the area to charge and collect the highest amount of rent the market will allow.
- We maintain relationships with qualified vendors who are required to be licensed and insured, including cleaners, carpet cleaners, painters, electricians, plumbers, maintenance, etc.
- We provide a monthly accounting of your income and expenses for your property, to ensure a maximum return on your investment.
The Managing Partners are licensed property managers in the State of Oregon and combined have over 22 years of proven industry experience in property management and landlord tenant laws. Our goal is to provide superior customer service to both owners and residents while providing worry–free ownership for the property owner and worry–free living for the tenant.
Inquire About Our Services
Portland Area Information
Located in the Marine west coast climate region, Portland has a climate marked by both warm, dry summers and wet, cool-to-chilly winter days. This climate is ideal for growing roses. For more than a century, Portland has been known as the "City of Roses", with many rose gardens – most prominently the International Rose Test Garden. The city is also known for its abundant outdoor activities, liberal political values, and beer and coffee enthusiasm. Portland is home to a large number of independent microbreweries, micro-distilleries and food carts that contribute to the unofficial slogan "Keep Portland Weird".
Like most large cities, Portland has a range of classical performing arts institutions which include the Oregon Ballet Theatre, Oregon Symphony, Portland Opera and the Portland Youth Philharmonic.